Monday, August 10, 2009

Ooooh, you people with your websites and opinions make me so mad!




So, CBS sports has put together All-Decade squad (2000-2009.) It seems a bit odd since that decade isn't even over, but hey, what the hell, right? Most people seem to have some silly rule about decades lasting 10 years. CBS Sports doesn't need your stinkin' rules, man!

Automatic email generator list


The big debate on this one? Tim Tebow at QB before he's even played his senior season. Now, i could point to some big Gary Danielson-led CBS Sports conspiracy (in cahoots with the SEC and NASCAR and Chick-Fil-A and sweet tea) but I shall refrain. Let's just say I'm a bit skeptical of Tebow over Pretty Boy Leinart, VY, Sammy Ballgame and Captain Krenzel. (Okay, I'm kidding about Krenzel.) But better than Sonny Cumbie????

But there's lot of questionable picks throughout this list:

- Michael Crabtree at WR?

- Greg Eslinger at C?

- Why are there three safeties among the DBs when you went out of your way to include a freaking center?

- Even I wouldn't take James Laurinaitis among DeMeco Ryans or Patrick Willis.

So take a look if you want your blood pressure raised or fire off an angry email to someone who wont' read it. Or don't. I don't care. Before this I had forgotten CBS Sports had a web site.

No comments: