Wednesday, November 25, 2009

It's a Cane thing


Now this is a 30 for 30 on ESPN I'm looking forward to watching. The U premieres on Dec. 12.

The trailer brings me back to my childhood when I attended about 3 or 4 Miami games at the Orange Bowl every year, including the classic 31-30 Orange Bowl victory over Nebraska. The Canes were cocky and crass and I loved every bit of it, and I loved those teams.

When Miami walked onto the field you always thought it was going to win ... and most of the time the Hurricanes did. Love 'em or hate 'em, The U had something special in the 1980s and early 1990s.

Now it's time to relive Miami's dominance. The U may not be that far away from doing it again.

1 comment:

A. Nonnymuss said...

c'mon, not that far away? They are very, very far away.

very.

very.