Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Erin Andrews: Dancing and Gator Chomping


I'm not a big reality TV person, but waiting for Lost to come on last night I caught the tail end of Dancing With the Stars. Just then I remembered that Bengals WR Chad Ochocinco and ESPN starlet Erin Andrews were contestants. So I paused for a moment as they were preparing to toss a "star" from the show.

When they announced Andrews would be staying she greeted us all with a proper, but unnecessary Gator Chomp in celebration. I'm a big Andrews fan and believe she's an outstanding sideline reporter. But just save us all some time and get hitched to Tim Tebow and produce more Gator offspring.

Save yourself some time and move to the 5:20 mark on the video (unless you want to watch more of Brooke Burke.

2 comments:

A. Nonnymuss said...

Right, you just "happened" to be watching as you waited for Lost. Sure thing.

'Eer said...

I don't lie.