Thursday, March 19, 2009

Dadgummit, y'all are just mean

Shockingly, Bobby Bowden thinks the NCAA's recommended penalty of taking away past victories from his FSU program is "too stiff." Bowden, who is one game behind JoePa in all-time victories in Division I, could lose as many as 14 wins under the ruling. FSU athletes across all sports apparently cheated in an online music history class.

Online music history. And there was cheating? Get out.

"Does the punishment fit the crime? I think that's the thing, that's the thing we gotta find the answer to right there," Bowden said.

Uh, Bobby, I think when the NCAA hands down a punishment, they do it specifically with the crime in mind. In fact, I'd say that is EXACTLY WHAT DETERMINES THE PUNISHMENT. HENCE THE ENTIRE CRIME AND PUNISHMENT FACTOR.

1 comment:

'Eer said...

Poor Bobby. However, I never believe in going back and taking wins away.