Monday, October 27, 2008

ACC Report

Special Report

Retired Coach Rick
ACC Correspondent

Everything is starting to fall into the right place (my predictions) for the ACC.

Florida State and Maryland are getting ready to battle it out for the Atlantic Division, while Virginia, Georgia Tech, North Carolina and Miami battle it out on the Coastal side.

FSU could help everyone if it beat Georgia Tech. Virginia is the only surprise, but its bubble is about to burst. Wake Forest, Boston College and Virginia Tech have been overrated all year. Clemson was my original pick but that doesn't count because coach Tommy Bowden resigned. I thought he had bigger gonads. He gave up too quickly.

North Carolina State close but no cigar. No not even a cigarette. My dream now is for Duke to make it to a bowl game. Coach David Cutcliffe will be named the new head coach at Tennessee at the end of the year. Phil Fulmer is and has been a good coach for the University of Tennessee, but everything that happened to Johnny Majors is coming back around.

I am making my last prediction on the championship game in the ACC. I will not mention it after this until we definitely know the opponents. FSU vs. UNC. The winner will be the team with the most points.

No comments: