Monday, October 6, 2008

Mucho Gracias


For some reason, a logo makes it seem that much more legitimate. Blame corporate America (which is having its own issues these days), but Phil and I just felt we needed to brand our little podcast/blog venture with our very own logo.

Phil and I are creative, but not artistic. So we must thank our very good friend Ryan for designing our new An 'Eye and an 'Eer logo (and at no charge). I guess I can take him to lunch one day and expense it to all the money we are making doing this.

But we are pleased to have a new identity and we are using here and on our podcast. We may even do T-shirts soon (OK, I'll give Ryan a cut of that). So we hope you like what you see and you keep checking out the weekly podcast and the blog.

If you like this, you should check out Ryan's podcast at www.brothersin3-z.com. Ryan and his two younger brothers talk about all kinds of sports. It's because of the fun they have and their success that Phil and I are doing our podcast.

PS: If anyone has had trouble getting our podcast this week, I have asked the tech guys at Podomatic to look into it and I think they are. They did have some technical issues this past week. However, to make life easier in the future just check is out at iTunes and subscribe so you won't miss a single episode.

No comments: